Monday, August 22, 2016

I always like hunting more than fishing, but they are both equally rewarding. The only problem with fishing is that sometimes you don't catch any fish!
Plus when you do, it's not that much to eat. So I tend to hunt as much as I can. 

Things like to bring when I go hunting are my dog, for starters she's a great wing woman, my gun, my overalls, my camo backpack, and a knife. 

This combination of items can offer rather interesting times of entertainment without much effort. Usually, I'll pick the dirt from my fingernails with my knife while waiting to shoot something, the easiest way to consistently groom myself. Also, I like to cut random branches so that I start wood carving anything I want. I'm not that good, but my dad is and he always wanted me to learn. It's good for passing time when you have nothing to shoot at. 

I'll also shoot my gun at random things, like a can on the ground several meters away. It pays off to know how to arm and aim as fast as possible. You never know when something can sneak up on you without you knowing until you know. 

More people should learn how to handle weapons these days, it's good knowledge and it is almost necessary these days. 

My last hunting trip I took a friend who didn't even know how to turn the safety off, so that was pretty annoying. She was hot though so I didn't mind it enough to not invite her. I like teaching people these things to make them knowledgeable about whatever they want to know.  

No comments:

Post a Comment